Every year, more than 800 people volunteer over 10,000 hours on behalf of Jewish Family Service. Our programs couldn't be as successful as they are without our wonderful, dedicated volunteers. Many volunteer opportunities exist so that you can find something that interests you and fits into your schedule.
As Autumn gets underway, we're gearing up for our annual Fall Collection of volunteer events. Click the links below to register for these exciting opportunities:
We also have other opportunities that are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even just one-time opportunities. You can:
- Volunteer with specific JFS programs
- Donate professional services
- Provide legal services
- Participate in our popular Fall Fix-Up for older adults
- Adopt a family
- Help with the Goldberg Thanksgiving Distribution
- Earn Bar/Bat Mitzvah hours with JFS
- Donate materials from celebratory centerpieces to JFS clients as tzedakah
You can also complete the form below and a member of the JFS team will contact you to identify your best fit.