Every day, Jewish Family Service provides a growing number of people right here in our community with a diverse range of human services, including crisis support, mental health counseling, access to medical care and many others. Your generosity will directly impact the lives of the people who come to us for help.
CLICK HERE to donate online!
Ways You Can Give
There are a number of specific programs and initiatives that you can support with a contribution to Jewish Family Service of Metropolitan Detroit:
- Tributes and Memorial Gifts
- Friends of the Family ONE Campaign
- In-Kind Donations
- The Joy Project
- Rosh Hashanah Tribute
- Corporate Partnerships
How Your Donation Helps
- $54 = 1 month of gasoline vouchers to help an unemployed client get to job interviews
- $180 = support and supervision activities that nourish a new mentor/child relationship for the first three months
- $360 = 1 month of personal care services for a homebound older adult who can continue to age in place
- $540 = 9 counseling sessions to help a child who is coping with the loss of a parent
- $1,000= 40 escorted rides for an older adult who needs dialysis treatment